Academic Requirements for Graduation
In order to graduate, a student needs to have achieved the following by the end of 12th grade:
- Completion of courses in required subjects.
- The minimum requirement for graduation is a GPA of 2.0 or more.
- Completion of a minimum of 20 hours of Service Learning.
- Completion of the Senior Project.
- Passing the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE). Students have several opportunities to take the test, beginning as early as the 10th grade. Once a student passes a section of the test, the section need not be taken again.
Typical Academic Schedule
- English 12
- American Government/Economics
- AP Calculus AB or Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus
- College Prep
Courses offered at Unity will vary from semester to semester. Course descriptions, schedules and requirements will be published and available to families as early as possible or from individual instructors upon request.